 Robotics / Handy Board / 815
  68HC11 Pins

Could someone please tell me what the MISO, MOSI, SCK, and SS pins are on the 68HC11 and why they are wired to a 4x2 female header? Also how would I access these (from code) if I wanted to do something with them. Thanks G --- Garth Webb (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 68HC11 Pins

(...) These pins form the "Serial Peripheral Interface" (SPI) circuit, which can be used to link 6811s with a 1 megabaud network connection. They also are individually addressable I/O pins. See the FAQ (URL) look for the answer to "Does the Handy (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Outputs

Hi. Just started tinkering with the handy board. Is there anyway to output signals from the board as it is without using the 4 motor outputs. Say for digital output and so forth, or if i just want to output a positive voltage (on top of using the 4 (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Outputs

(...) Use the SPI pins. See the FAQ: (URL) for the answer "Does the Handy Board have any digital outputs?" -Fred (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)