 Robotics / Handy Board / 8133
  sonar and overflow

Hi I've got a HB with an Exp-Board and the 6500 Polaroid Sonar Ranging Module. I want to measure distances greater than about 2.7m. So I tried to count the overflow flag at 0x1025 bit 7. But my counter runs to fast, that means it count more than the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)