 Robotics / Handy Board / 813
  Re: "Mobile Robots: Inspiration to Implementation" for FIVE BUCKS!!

(...) Joseph L. (...) $44.00, can be (...) Bookseller, Falls (...) condition. Richard: Is this the full address for the bookstore ^ ? Thanks for the info.. I'm sending away for mine ASAP. I've checked the book out of the library far too many times (...) (28 years ago, 19-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)