 Robotics / Handy Board / 8124
8123  |  8125
Subject:
Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:34:25 GMT

Dear Sir,
              I desperately need a circuit that can drive a single 4 pole
steeper motor, with lcd output.

Press button, motor turns 180 degrees LCD display shows "Flipped"
Press button again motor turns 180 degrees again, display shows "Trickster
Ready"

System runs on 12vdc.

Willing to pay good money for person who helps me in my quest for this great
project.

I can not program very well

Can you help?

I will expand my spec and the exact needs if you can help me.

This project will lead to a nice volume of business from me if you can help.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
    charset="iso-8859-1"