 Robotics / Handy Board / 8120
Re: Linux and handyboard help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:39:47 GMT

I got it!! Thanks! I was loading the wrong library. I had the correct
library in the directory, but I hadn't run ic -config and changed it.
Thanks again.

Jesse Dosher, K7DSP
University of Washington, Dept. of Electrical Engineering,
BioRobotics Lab http://brl.ee.washington.edu/
Homepage: students.washington.edu/~jdosher
"Quid riddes? De te fabula narratur."

-Ovid