 Robotics / Handy Board / 8110
  Freeware ICC11 and bad iasm11.exe?

Me again, I just got the ICC11 freeware from the Miniboard site and installed it, moving the crt.s over as it says to do in the docs, etc. I tried to compile the test compile of icc11 dhry.c printf.c and got a LOT of "phasing" errors, whatever that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)