 Robotics / Handy Board / 8106
    Linux and v1.21 handyboard (fwd) —Jesse Dosher
   Hi, I've successfully located and compiled the IC files for the Handy Board. I can load and run programs on the board, BUT the digital input(s) are not being "seen". E.g. a simple program like: void test3(){ while (1){ if (digital(10)) printf("10 is (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)