 Robotics / Handy Board / 8100
  Trouble with handyboards

I am having students in one of my classes build handyboards, and most are working fine, but some are failing. They all passed intermediate tests, but failed when fully assembled. The most common failure mode that I am seeing results in the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Trouble with handyboards

It is common when polarized caps are put in backwards! Some of those little beggars are hard to see, and easy to get backwards. Other things, such as solder bridges or bad solder joints, can be a problem. Some have even reported finding debris under (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)