 Robotics / Handy Board / 8099
  Multiple GP2D02 range sensors

I would like to connect multiple (two to four) GP2D02 range sensors to my handyboard. Will each need to have is own timing signal or can they share somehow. If each does need a signal, how many can I connect? Should I get an Expansion Board? any (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Multiple GP2D02 range sensors

Greetings, (...) From what I could understand from the documentation ((URL) you could use one timing signal for all of them, as long as each sensor is connected to its own output line (to which the sensor would serially output its 8 bit value). (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)