 Robotics / Handy Board / 8063
  **cant use 100 step mtr prgrm wth...

Hi, I am trying to use the 100 step motor code and a Hb expansion board. I can get either one of them to work ALONE ONLY. So I can only use the expansion board. OR the 100 step pcode, How do I install both so they dont conflict with one another. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)