 Robotics / Handy Board / 8017
8016  |  8018
Subject:
Remote controlled robots with handy board?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:41:25 GMT

Hi,

I was wanting to create a robot that has controlled though a wireless
remote controll type of device, is this possiable with the handyboard or
an extrenel device (for communications) that feeds the hand board the
information? Would the handyboard be good to use in this case or would a
another device work better?

Any ideas or pointers?  I don't have a handyboard and don't know anything
about robots, so any references (links, books, personal advice) that you
could give would be greatly appeicated.

Thanks,
Jack

Also is anyone having problems posting to this mailing list?  What is the
correct address to send when you would to email the entire group?  right now I
am having to go though this god awful web based post page.