 Robotics / Handy Board / 8006
8005  |  8007
Subject:
IC using Windows 3.11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:33:01 GMT

Is there a version of IC that will run under Windows 3.11 ?, The current
version (3.2) only runs on Win32 platforms (9x & NT) and the freeware
version only runs under DOS. The reason that I ask is that version 3.2
contains alot of functionality the the freeware version does not (the
obvious reason for buying 3.2) but will not run on my laptop which is
intended to be my development platform for the HB as I can use it at
work. The laptop is not really capable of running Windows9x (486DX, 8Mb
mem, 200Mb HDD).
Any ideas ?. I am currently using the freeware version on the laptop and
3.2 at home but this restricts my ability to develop code once I am out
of the construction/testing phase and try to do something productive
with it.

Thanks for any help.

John Hatton
johnhatton@email.com