 Robotics / Handy Board / 800
    Re: Connecting Sonar to the Handy Board —Matt Harlan
   Check out the site at: (URL) order a sonar unit for $50 US. Although, I'm not sure if he'll ship out of the country. You can always e-mail and ask I guess. Hope it helps Matt ___...___ Matthew J. Harlan Cornell University Electrical Engineering (...) (28 years ago, 16-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)