 Robotics / Handy Board / 7987
    ** Handy Board EAR?**
   I built a simple amp using an LM386. I attached an electret condenser mike to it. If I power the device using a 5 V battery I get a CLEAN signal on my osciliscope. If I try to power it using one the Handy Boards analog ports, the signal is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        re: .wav files —Chen Yung Hsu
   hi, this doesn't have anything to do with the handyboard but i was hoping someone could help me. does anyway know how to or have a C program that can play .wav files on another computer? any help is appreciated, thanx in advance. C (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)