 Robotics / Handy Board / 7985
Re: The handy board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:23:52 GMT

Dear Jorge,

The Handy board printed circuit artwork can be downloaded from:

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/hardware/pclayout.html

You can also buy blank PCBs from www.douglas.com.

Fred

In your message you said:
Hello.

I am student of UNAM in Mexico City.
If its possible, can you give me the printed circuit of the handy board. I ha • ve to make a project with it.

What is the program you use for program the hc11?

I am using the hc11e1 for many homeworks in my school.

Thank you.

Atte: Jorge A. Palacios.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
    charset    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable