 Robotics / Handy Board / 7977
    Both leds red and green on ?
    Hi , when I run modified servos from the motor ports both leds light in fwd and in rev at the same time either when the robot is moving fwd or reverse? How can I correct this? It works correctly with lego motors? Why not with the servo? Thanks (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)