 Robotics / Handy Board / 7974
  Encoder routines

I've looked at the shaft encoder routines and it seems to be getting the encoder voltage at certain times and using that to keep track of ticks. In the past I have used an input capture to keep track of ticks. Is there a certain advantage of one (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Encoder routines

I can offer some input on this, as I have used both the Rug Warrior approach and the Handy Board approach that you describe. As far as which method has an advantage over the other is probably a qualitative assessment that is application driven, and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)