 Robotics / Handy Board / 7966
  RP: What is a bobbin(sp)?

Hi. Sorry if this is a repost. I don't think I was able to post this message last time. This is a silly question: What is a bobbin(sp)? I tried to find its function on-line or in textbooks, but I couldn't find much. A friend gave me a box filled (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)