 Robotics / Handy Board / 7955
    HB power drain —John Hatton
   Does anybody know what sort of power drain the HB has when it is not driving any outputs (servos or motors) ?. The reason I ask is that I am thinking of having a rechargable 9v PP3 battery connected as a reserve battery so that when the main battery (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB power drain —Michael Belanger
   My board draws .068 amps when idle. MLB (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)