 Robotics / Handy Board / 7949
Re: "3D"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:55:39 GMT

[Steve Stevens] spake unto the ether:

I see the variable "3D" used in several pieces of code.  What is it and why
can't I get my IC to recognize it?  I keep getting a "parse error close to D."
message when I try to use it.

I believe that IC variables must start with a letter a-z, A-Z, $ or
_.  Starting with a numeral 0-9 is illegal, yes?

*Rich*
--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.            | "Aplysia californica" is your taxonomic
Department of Biology, Slug Division | nomenclature.  /  A slug, by any other