 Robotics / Handy Board / 7935
    serial communications HB - PC —hula baluza
   Hi! I need to know how implement a serial and asyncronous communication (send and recieve data between my PC and my HB) through the computer conector (not through the spi!), Does somebody know how can i do it or what are the hb serial commands or (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)