 Robotics / Handy Board / 7934
    four polariod sonars —JULIAN REYES
   Hi everybody! I´m working in mi mobile robot and for the navigation i want to connect 4 polaroid sonars to my HB, has anybody developed any design? I found in the HB site a multiplexor circuit for connect 4 sonar by adam cox, but i can´t find more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: four polariod sonars —Ray Tang
   Hi, I read the design a while back... Don't you just control the multiplexor circuit on the handyboard and then call the sonar routines? All sonar use the same routine, aren't they? -- Ray JULIAN REYES <handyboard@media.mit.edu> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)