 Robotics / Handy Board / 7932
    Memory erased —Jose Luis
   Hi, Is it normal that any time I start IC, and the HB sinchronize with it, all the programs in the memory are erased, and there is only the ones the IC download at that moment (the ones in lib_hb.lis) ? If not, what can be the problem? If I use the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Memory erased —Will Bain
   Jose -- Yes, I think that's normal. -- Will (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)