 Robotics / Handy Board / 7931
  Handboard supplier?

We are looking for assembled handyboards with the LCD detachable. Pricing and shipping means are requested for F.O.B. our doors in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The units will be used for student projects. Thanks (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handboard supplier?

Try Patrick Hui at Robot Store ( (URL) or for info emailto:info@RobotStoreHK.com ) he sells assembled boards at reasonable prices. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)