 Robotics / Handy Board / 7921
    Handyboard startup problems —James Munro
   Hi all, I'm having some problems with me previously functioning handyboard. I'm using a standard board which has worked fine for nearly a year. Recently it didn't get any use for awhile and the batteries ran down. After charging them for 18+ hours I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard startup problems —Ray Tang
   Yes, I encounter something similar. Do you use servo on your board? I also have some trouble with the motor ports. I am not sure what causes it. I also have trouble with the motor ports. When I run the motor at 50% power (back or forward), both red (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)