 Robotics / Handy Board / 7917
    VECTOR 2X —Robert Kelly
   Hi all, I am currently fabricating my new HBoard based robot and have only gotten to the design stages. I have ordered a Vector 2x but haven't recieved it yet. I am not particularly well endowed with electronics or assembly language skills (very (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: VECTOR 2X —T. Gathright
     Hi Robert, It has been over a year since I have had the vector 2x connected to my board but if you follow the instructions that Tom Brusehaver posted in contributed software everything should work ok. You will have to connect to one of the motor (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: VECTOR 2X —Gary Livick
   This is my routine to use the Vector 2x with my board (see link below my name) with an I/O expansion board connected. You will need to change the I/O port #defines to work with the Handy Board I/O ports on your expansion board, but other than that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)