 Robotics / Handy Board / 785
  Re: mobile robot books

Accessing the Borenstein thing seems to be a problem quite a few are having. I got a few messages questioning how I eventually got in. Instead of responding to all of them, I figure I'd post it to everyone. Below is the message from Sriram to me. It (...) (28 years ago, 1-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)