 Robotics / Handy Board / 7818
7817  |  7819
Subject:
Running as11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:42:38 GMT

Hi,

Has anyone been able to run as11 on a Mac?  As a first test of the
assembler, I've been trying to re-assemble pcode.asm, without success.
Specifically, as11 balks at the preprocessor directives.  I tried running
pcode.asm through the CodeWarrior preprocessor, but CodeWarrior doesn't like
the use of '$' to indicate hex and '*' to flag comments.

I tried running the DOS version of as11 under the SoftPC emulator, but it
crashes the emulator, presumably because my version of SoftPC only emulates
a 286.

George
georgejr@musser.com

P.S. Does anyone (Randy?) have the source for the version of the pcode that
runs under IC 3.1?