 Robotics / Handy Board / 7791
    Re: sharp GP2D02 —Chen Yung Hsu
   Hi everybody: I'm new at using the GP2D02 sensor. these might be some dumb questions but, I know that the sensor plugs into the digital input of the handyboard and one digital output of the expansion board but how do i program it to know which ports (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: sharp GP2D02 —Barry Brouillette
   Hi, (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)