 Robotics / Handy Board / 7765
  wits end with PWM measurement

Dear All I'm at my wits end on this one. It's a little routine to measure on PA0 a pulse width of a PWM signal generated on PA7. The two pins are linked with a jumper. I've looked through all the books and and handyboard archive, but all I get is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)