 Robotics / Handy Board / 7753
    problems met in my project —Lo Veng Cheong
   Dear Sir, I am a student who is doing a mobile robot project. Since I am really a freshman in Robotics. So, I would like to ask you to help me to solve some problems met in my project. Please forgive me if my questions are too simple! My aim for the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: problems met in my project —Dennis Clark
   (...) There are no simple questions, only simple people! Apologies to whomever originated the quote that I just butchered. ;-) (...) Our robots do not have the rich sensory input that we enjoy. We have to help them along quite often by making their (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)