 Robotics / Handy Board / 7737
    Sonar —Joe Kopena
   I finally got some time and tried to put together the sonar assembly we purchased from Acroname (unit R14-SONAR1 - Instrument Grade Kit). All the wires are jury-rigged up (didn't want to permanently afix them yet) but they seem to all be making (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)