 Robotics / Handy Board / 7733
  Re: about robots and handy board

Dear Francois A du Toit: PIC stands for Programmable Integrated Circuit. Generally it is what we call a microcontroller. You write a program in Assembler, burn that program into the PICs EPROM or EEPROM. Then when you put the PIC in its circuit, it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: about robots and handy board

Francis, Thanks for the info! I'm not an expert, but doesn't PIC stand for "Peripheral Interface Controller"? Well, I guess it's all just semantics, they both could be correct... Just wondering, John Wynne (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)