 Robotics / Handy Board / 7709
  LED's

Hi, could anyone tell me how I might light LED's in sequence so that they would simulate a rev counter of an automobile & to also simulate the speed counter. I need to know how I might wire them up and how I might be able to program them using time (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: LED's

[Derek Healy] spake unto the ether: (...) This is just an idea skeleton, but not too hard to flesh out, if you've worked with TTL. The Handy Board memory map maps some upper 32K addresses to I/O "ports". Look at the schematic and you can see which (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)