 Robotics / Handy Board / 7693
7692  |  7694
Subject:
selling my handyboard and misc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:35:57 GMT

Hi,

  I'm selling a fully assembled handyboard(incl. adapter,nicad, and case)
since it no longer meets the specs for my new projects and need some cash to
help purcahse new parts.  It is about a couple years old but still in great
condition.  Also I have simple mobile robot-base that you can easily attached
the handyboard too. The base is made of some leggo blocks and rubber threads
to give a tank-style movement, driven by servo motors(modified for 360degree
rot). I can send you pictures if you want.

  Well if your interested, contact me by email for details and to work out a
reasonable price that fits a robotic hobbyist's tight budget.

Phet