 Robotics / Handy Board / 7685
  Battery Charging Question

Hi all, I was wondering if any battery expert can help me on this. A friend of mine gave me a NiMH battery pack for my HB expansion board AUX power supply. It is rated 6V, 3 AH (yeah, he gave me the spec.) but there is no charger. I know charging (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)