 Robotics / Handy Board / 7681
7680  |  7682
Subject:
Using IC2/3 inputs w/interrupts in ASM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:00:20 GMT

One of my students wants to use the IC2/3 lines for a function on his LEGO
robot.  He needs to write an ISR for this particular line.  I've done this
many times with the 6811 under the BUFFALO monitor, but I don't know the
"side effects" likely if we do this under Interactive C?  Anyone know what
to expect?

I'm knowledgeable in ASM language, but never merged it with IC.

Thanks.

--greg

* Greg Starr, Professor & ASME Faculty Adviser                  *
* Department of Mechanical Engineering        ph (505) 277-6298 *
* University of New Mexico, Albuquerque NM 87131   FAX 277-1571 *
* email- starr@unm.edu  WWW- http://www.me.unm.edu/~starr/      *