 Robotics / Handy Board / 7666
  sonar mapping with evidence grid

Hi, I have connected sonar to my HB and it is time to analyse the data. Is it true that the sonar range reading is in a cone shape at 30 deg. and not at point form ? I just can't find any information from the Polaroid home page. Is anyone there (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: sonar mapping with evidence grid

(...) Yep, about 30 degrees. There's a pretty good article about how to deal with it on the Seattle Robotics Society web site: (URL) it out before somebody decides to delete it! One thing they don't really discuss in the article is how much extra (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)