 Robotics / Handy Board / 764
Re: robot bodies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 19:57:09 GMT

At 13:39 09/22/96, jmm@MIT.EDU wrote:
Hello,

A friend and I are planning on using the Handyboard to built a robot. Right
now we're in the planning stage, and wanted suggestions for different types of
bodies. We constructed a crude body using sheet metal, wood, etc., but we want
to use something a little bit better.

We wanted to know what type of robot bodies people are already using.

Thax for any help you can give us.

-james montgomery
MIT c/o '98
jmm@mit.edu

What is the purpose of the robot? Research, fun, robopet?