 Robotics / Handy Board / 7624
    Reset of handy board —Way Lam
   hi, may i ask how much current passing through HB will cause the HB reset ?? i have a big problem on my HB, I power one Polaorid 6500 sonar, 1 servo and 2 hacked servos by seperated 6V 1300mAh NiMH battery with common ground, and power 2 GP2D02 by (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)