 Robotics / Handy Board / 7616
  Speed.asm problem...

Hello, I am currently using speed.icb/shaft.c (IC v3.2 library files) to count clicks on optical encoders for my two drive wheels using the Pulse accumulator and the IC3 interrupt. I noticed that there was an inconsistency in the _unassembled_ (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)