 Robotics / Handy Board / 7584
    Another assembly question —Darin Greene
    I'm also at the point of trying to download to my partially assembled board for the first time. I'm able to put the board in to download mode (both led's come on for a short period of time then go off). When I start downloading the green led on the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Another assembly question —Fred G. Martin
   the fact that the two LEDs come on and then go off suggests that you *are* successfully putting the hc11 into download mode. it also happens that the hc11 TxD pin is in what's called "wired OR mode" during bootstrap. this means that it can only (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)