 Robotics / Handy Board / 7572
  (canceled)

  Re: Expansion Board problems

You have a short circuit somewhere. The first thing to check is to make sure you have the capacitors in the right way. Some of them are polarized, and if you put them in backwards, they sometimes short out, and sometimes they blow up. The next thing (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Expansion Board problems (Kinda OT)

(...) I was trying to build a 110V AC -> 24V DC power supply from Radio Shack parts once... It was late at night and I was tired. I only had a 12v transformer, so I pulled out an electronics book and build a voltage doubler on the output side of the (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)