 Robotics / Handy Board / 7558
  sound generators

hi, Does anyone have a good idea about sound generating source. We are thinking of using Piezo transducers but don't know where to get them. This is for our product design course where we are designing a singnal indicator for an antenna. We would (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: sound generators

Of course, the Handy Board has a piezo speaker built in. With the beeper and tone functions provided by IC, you can make all sorts of sound effects. You can make your robot sound like R2-D2 if you like. Also, Radio Shack sells piezo speakers. -- (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)