 Robotics / Handy Board / 7526
  Converting voltage to resistance

This is a dumb electrical question. I am a programmer, and I still struggle with the electrical aspects of this hobby. How do I convert voltage output to resistance. I have an application that turns out 0 to +5 volts. However, as I read the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Converting voltage to resistance

Voltage and resistance have no relation to each other - they are two different things. The HB analog inputs convert the voltage level applied to them to a digital equivalent, basically an A/D converter. So, you can apply your 0 - 5 volt signal (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)