 Robotics / Handy Board / 7525
    servo motors —E158 (M.FAZAL)
   hi all i connected a servo to the digital 9 port, downloaded the servo.icb and servo.c files. from the command line i can control the servo. but then i wrote the following very simple code, and it doesnt work. can anyone spot the problem. void (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: servo motors —James Munro
     (...) What is it supposed to be doing? When you say _it_ doesn't work, what exactly is not working? I'm not that familiar with the routines but it looks like you're shutting off the servos before they can move. I also believe once you turn off the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: servo motors —Kam Leang
   Hi, Try adding some delay time between turning the servo on and off. For example, 'sleep(2.0);'. Add the sleep(2.0) as follows: (...) sleep(2.0); /* wait for 2 seconds for servo to move */ (...) sleep(2.0); /* wait */ (...) Probably the reason why (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)