 Robotics / Handy Board / 7520
7519  |  7521
Subject:
HB's mA consume?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:13:39 GMT

Hi,

Today I have tested the time the HB can stay powered with his battery (just
the board, without any other device attached), its work during aprox. 8 hs,
so because the batteries I use are 600 mA, I believe that the consume of the
board is around 75 mA, can it be right? or my batteries are in bad
condition? Someone has made the same test before?

Thank You

Jose Luis