 Robotics / Handy Board / 7511
Re: Problem on loadind Expansion board files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:01:41 GMT

The problem is simply that the new expansion board code
supercedes a couple of functions in the old lib_hb.c (and
possibly in lib_hb.icb, too; I can't remember).

If you go to the HB web site, you'll find a new version of
lib_hb that's compatible with the expansion board code (i.e.,
it has the old versions of the functions removed from lib_hb).
Best of luck!

-- Will

--- Frankie Lai <97139371d@polyu.edu.hk> wrote:
hi all,

  I had post a message about the exp board days before.
Actually, the problem
had not been solved yet. I post the following message that
was shown when I
was trying to load the exp files to the board. I don't know
why this happen,
since my friends' boards have not got the same problem with
the same
configurations.

Synchronizing with board
Pcode version 3.10 present on board
C:\IC\libs\expsens.c(13): analog already defined
C:\IC\libs\expsens.c(34): digital already defined
lib_hb.icb(1): _raw_analog already defined
Errors, unloading files
Cannot find file lib_hb.lis or file lib_hb.lis
C:\IC\libs\expsens.c(13): analog already defined
C:\IC\libs\expsens.c(34): digital already defined
lib_hb.icb(1): _raw_analog already defined

When I delete the "expsens.c" and "lib_hb.icb" from the list,
the board works.
But I think there is something wrong.

If there is any possible solutions, please let me know.
Thanks for your kindly attention.
  Frankie Lai   97139371d@polyu.edu.hk