 Robotics / Handy Board / 7508
7507  |  7509
Subject:
persistent globals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:20:03 GMT

Hi all
Has anyone worked on persistent global variables. In the manual it says
persiststents can keep their value on reset conditions and multiple
downloads.

i declared persistant globals in my program and they do keep their value on
reset conditions. but not when the program is redownloaded again. my program
is loaded first so that they go into the same memory location as before. but
they are initialised to 0 on download.

pls explain how this would work.

many thanks
m fazal