 Robotics / Handy Board / 7507
    Problem on loadind Expansion board files —Frankie Lai
   hi all, I had post a message about the exp board days before. Actually, the problem had not been solved yet. I post the following message that was shown when I was trying to load the exp files to the board. I don't know why this happen, since my (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)